Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dreamsicle Fruit Salad

I found this recipe and made it as a last minute take-a-long to a ward activity. I didn't even chill it. They were having a best side dish contest, and I won! I thought I would share it :)

    1 (1oz) package sugar free-fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
    1 1/2 cups skim milk
    1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
    3/4 cup fat free sour cream
    1 (20oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
    1 (15oz) can sliced peaches, drained
    1 (11oz) can mandarin orange segments, drained
    2 bananas, sliced
    1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced

In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream. In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.

One thing that I did add: I took Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bars and crumbled them on top! 

No comments: